Tips for Stretching Your Trade Show Budget
Learn how you can extend your trade show budget.
It’s no secret that exhibiting at a trade show requires significant financial investment on your part. While you should gain new leads and attention that will make up for your investment, it’s still important that you adhere to a strict trade show budget. If you are a smaller company, you probably don’t have a lot of capital to spend on your next trade show. Luckily, there are many things that you can do to stretch out your budget. Here are some of the suggestions you should try.
- Straight purchase (50 deposit /50 balance due upon delivery).
- Cash discount option for 100% prepayment of your exhibit (3% – 5% discount for prepayment).
- Lease purchase with monthly payments (2 payments required to initiate your new build).
- Lease purchase with quarterly payments (1 payment required to initiate your new build).
- Lease purchase with annual payments (2 payments required to initiate your new build).
- Lease purchase with u-pick-it payments (you determine what months your payments are). Great for companies with big cash flow swings throughout the year.
- Straight rental (rent the exhibit hardware and buy the graphic messaging specific to your company).
- Creative rental (purchase some exhibit hardware and graphics, rent some exhibit hardware).
- Extended rental (a lease purchase with 10% buyout option—keeping your payments lower— but you never exercise the buyout option) – good for multiple events over one year.
- Lease purchase with 1% buyout option.
- Multiple show rental contract (locks in inventory availability and better pricing).
- New graphics only for an existing booth.
Try out these budget saving tips on your next trade show exhibit. Are your looking for a beautiful, custom designed trade show booth to fit your company’s needs and your budget? Then don’t hesitate to contact the experts at David Torres Productions. We are ready to help you generate the attention and recognition that your business deserves.